What Does the Coronavirus Mean For Your Drinking Water?
Coronavirus really rocked the world, everything everywhere stopped to pay attention, and an unprecedented public health emergency made people more aware of the cleanliness of all their environment and the things they touch, breath, and consume, including drinking water. The fear of Coronavirus spreading is not to be taken lightly, and Optimum can assist your office, warehouse, or any facility with the prevention of spreading through your drinking water sources.
Our water systems are coated with an anti-microbial surface, known as “Clean Contact”, that does not allow cross-contamination of bacteria, germs, and viruses. This technology is just one of the many vital pieces of that make Optimum different. Another feature, our “In-Tank Sanitization”, prevents bacteria growth inside our machines, and our 5-Stage Purification Process allows for the best drinking water possible at the point of use. With the combination of these unique features, you can rest assured knowing that at least your water is completely germ-free.
How can you guarantee my water hasn’t been exposed to Coronavirus germs?
Rather than introducing bacteria and viruses from jugs, our “Closed System” units use a sealed, closed tank system to keep your water sanitary and virus-free. This ensures air will not touch the water until it is dispensed, which is the smartest to combat germs in the workplace.
How is my bottleless water system safer than bottled water?
Traditional bottled water coolers utilize an open system, allowing bacteria to enter the water while sitting stagnant in the holding tank. Once manufactured, these bottles are filled with treated water at a bottling facility where there are multiple chances for germs and environmental contaminants to enter. The bottled water cooler itself is an open well with no barriers to airborne or waterborne bacteria.
Rather than introducing bacteria from every jug to an open reservoir, Optimum’s stainless-steel storage tanks are sealed and completely sanitary. There is no higher priority to Optimum than the safety of our customers and employees while standing firm in our commitment to providing the cleanest drinking water available.
What we unknowingly pass around from employee to employee is top of mind today, and Optimum represents a product line of drinking water and ice machines that will undoubtedly aid in your effort to reduce cross-contamination points.
Optimum’s Response to Coronavirus
- Strict Internal Hygiene Policy
Our installers are equipped with gloves, hand sanitizer, and sanitizing wipes. The technicians are diligently cleaning down all surfaces within their vans and all surfaces of the coolers once they are removed from the plastic wrapping. Our Quality Control & Development Specialist, Edgar Garcia, has personally visited each territory to ensure all procedures are being followed.
- Social Consciousness
We are donating coolers to various first responder groups and other locations where they can be most helpful, with a focus on communities where water is scarce and being rationed.
- Use Your Coolers to Your Advantage
If grocery store lines are long or water is scarce, we encourage allowing your employees to fill bottles/gallons/pitchers to take home. Our systems refill themselves overnight so you never worry about a lack of drinking water at your location.
We are being extremely proactive in ensuring everything is 100% sanitized and all installers and technicians are healthy.
How does Optimum combat Coronavirus?
- All of our coolers utilize a sealed, closed tank system. This ensures air will not touch the water until dispensed.
- 2i, 3i, and 3i+ feature an “anti-microbial” touchpad to help keep your staff and facilities as germ-free as possible. This advanced technology prevents germs and viruses from colonizing the surface of the cooler itself, making a good glass of purified drinking water safe for everyone.
- We send in one technician who will be equipped with gloves and sanitizer.
- The installation is quick and easy and you won’t see us again for six months. While the plastic 5-gallon jugs and bottles need continuous delivery, our coolers are bottleless!
- All of our coolers are shipped to us in plastic wrap. Prior to installation, we take the extra step to clean and flush them thoroughly.
We continue to stand by what we’ve always done…
- After the water is purified through our reverse osmosis process, your water will be the freshest and purest on the market.
- Unlimited on-demand, purified water.
- We’re environmentally responsible! Get rid of plastic jugs.
- We offer a 7-day free trial.
- No FEES for maintenance, filters, filter changes, or any type of service.
Coronavirus showed us just how vulnerable we are to viruses. As you continue to institute preventative measures and safeguards for your team members, this type of technology is a safe and easy part of your plan. Call us today to find the best system for your business or office and set up your free trial: 844-776-0588. Clearly. Pure. Water.